Featured Post

The Journey to the West

Though we journey to the West We pray to the East More or less that's the way Each day begins and ends It’s a tale everyone ...

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Short Poem on the Origins of the Multiverse

Four voids diverged in the hour
Of my darkest mood
And sorry I could not travel them all
And be one traveler still, long I stood
Until I decided, demiurge that I am
That it would be better to demerge
The unity of the world in favor of
A far less coherent plan

























This poem was inspired by the imaged posted above, which I came across on Twitter.  I love the image and wish I could make out the signature so I could properly attribute and thank the artist named in the lower right hand corner.  That of course and a tip of the hat to Robert Frost.

No comments:

Post a Comment