Featured Post

The Journey to the West

Though we journey to the West We pray to the East More or less that's the way Each day begins and ends It’s a tale everyone ...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eight Poems in Eight Days

It's poetry month don't you know. Now this gets me caught up, being my eighth poem in as many days and this being the eighth of April not May....

An Ode to Lan Hua


One of the many extended benefits

Of using one or more pseudonyms

Is that it keeps those living

In the fiefdom of identify-theft

On their toes and uncertain

As to the potential benefits

That may reside behind

The use of any one

Of my various names


My identity having already

Been duplicated by somebody else

Namely myself

Henceforth he who steals my name

Must very much beware

It’s already been tampered with

And is likely to explode

No comments:

Post a Comment